MY DAY 1 BLOGGING
Posted by
chulala
on Wednesday, 17 August 2011
First of all I would like to say hi
and thanks for reading my blog. I
started this blog without any idea
what I'm doing or what im meant to do to maintain it so please bear
with me here. :)
In this post I would like to elaborate a little bit on my
description below the title
"ALL FASHION,POETRY &BUSINESS IN ONE BLOG",
you know the one that says:
"Views from a member of the
Millennial Generation". I think that being a fashion addict/writter really changes
the way I look at things. Our
generation I feel is more
excepting of things that would
have been extremely taboo to
past generations. For example peoples' sexuality, the way we
talk to each other (I mean we text
each other more than we engage
in normal conversation!), our
technology, the way we see
situations,t.v content. I could go on and on but the point is we are
different and in a good way and
in bad ways to . The fate of our
country and the world is up to us ironicaly speekn tho'.
I know some of you are cringing
right now (I sometimes do too at that thought...). I guess what I'm
trying to say is I want this blog to
be a window in to the mind of a fashion,poetry writter and a business person and give people from
other generations a way to see
what we see and for fellow bloggerz to see what I'm saying
and way in on it. And just for the
record in no way am I speaking
for our entire generation! But
speaking my views as an addict of fashion n stuff
of our incredibly diverse and extraordinary group of people.
Well i got no more to say for now but let me start blogging bigtime .Leeegggoooo!!
-
Title-of-pic
Slide Description [...] -
Title-of-pic 2
Slide Description [...] -
sauti sol
Slide Description [...] -
Title-of-pic 4
Slide Description [...] -
Title-of-pic-5
Slide Description [...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment